Join Beer Paws for our sixth anniversary celebration and a dog-friendly pub crawl through the Crossroads district of Kansas City!
Join us for this very special RAIN OR SHINE event, which will include activities and specials at various breweries, bars and other businesses.
Attendees will collect passports at the check-in station (to be announced). Then you get to drink your way thru the Crossroads with your pup!
This dog-friendly event will feature various bars/breweries with drink specials at each stop. Those who finish their passport will receive a FREE Beer Paws prize for your pup! VIP passport holders will also have the chance to ride the Barley Bus with their dogs between stops!
To access the discounts and deals at each location, you must purchase an official event passport. Purchasing in advance is recommended, although a limited amount of passports may be available at the event.
Of course, dogs are encouraged to attend this event! Well-mannered and on-leash dogs only, please. One dog per person.
Bar K (OFFICIAL PRE-PARTY)
Border Brewing Company
Casual Animal Brewing Company
Double Shift Brewing Company
Elly May Moments
Grinders (OFFICIAL AFTER PARTY)
Tail Waggin' PetStop
Touring Taps (18th & Grand)
Up Down KC
More Exciting Details TBA!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. "I don't have a dog, can I still come?" Yes, absolutely! In fact, you may even meet your future pup! Capital Humane Society will have adoptable dogs at Tower Square during the pup crawl.
"Do I have to bring a dog to participate?" Of course not! Tickets are per person whether or not they bring a dog. Think about the health of your dog and how they would react in busy environments with lots of people and dogs. We want everyone to have a great time including your pups! If you (the hooman) are participating you need a ticket.
2. "What if it rains?" This event is rain or shine! Plan accordingly for you and your pup.
3. "Where does it start? Where do I get my pawsport?" Start at the Beer Paws tent on 18th and Grand St. This is where you will receive your pawsport, Beer Paws swag, and VIP items (if applicable.) Please check in using the name your tickets were ordered under.
4. "Where do I park?" There is no specific parking lot. Park anywhere in the area that is convenient for you and wear good walking shoes.
5. "How does this event work?" Once you have your pawsport, you chose which participating location you want to start your pup crawl with. Collect stamps by visiting the Beer Paws Pup Crawl volunteer and take part in the awesome deals specific for pup crawl participants. (You are not required to make a purchase at each location, we simply encourage you to check out our awesome partners.)
6. "What is the raffle for?" Supporting animal charities is at the heart of Beer Paws. All raffle proceeds will be donated to local animal shelters and rescue organizations.