Join Beer Paws for a dog-friendly pub crawl during Lincoln Beer Week!
Join us for this very special RAIN OR SHINE event, which will include activities and specials at various breweries, bars and other businesses.
Attendees will collect passports at the check-in station (to be announced). Then you get to drink your way through downtown Lincoln with your pup!
This dog-friendly event will feature various bars/breweries with drink specials at each stop.
To access the discounts and deals at each location, you must purchase an official event passport. Purchasing in advance is recommended, although a limited amount of passports may be available at the event. Passport prices will go up as the event date gets closer.
Of course, dogs are encouraged to attend this event! Well-mannered and on-leash dogs only, please. One dog per person. Only people participating need to purchase a ticket.
More Exciting Details TBA!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. "I don't have a dog, can I still come?" Yes, absolutely! In fact, you may even meet your future pup!
"Do I have to bring a dog to participate?" Of course not! Tickets are per participating person whether or not they bring a dog. Think about the health of your dog and how they would react in busy environments with lots of people and dogs. We want everyone to have a great time including your pups! If you (the hooman) are participating you need a ticket.
2. "What if it rains?" This event is rain or shine! Plan accordingly for you and your pup.
3. "Where does it start? Where do I get my pawsport?" You'll start at the Beer Paws tent (location announced closer to the day.) This is where you will receive your pawsport, Beer Paws swag, and VIP items (if applicable.) Please check in using the name your tickets were ordered under.
4. "Where do I park?" There is no specific parking lot. Park anywhere in the area that is convenient for you and wear good walking shoes.
5. "How does this event work?" Once you have your pawsport, you chose which participating location you want to start your pup crawl with. Collect stamps by visiting the Beer Paws Pup Crawl volunteer and take part in the awesome deals specific for pup crawl participants. (You are not required to make a purchase at each location, we simply encourage you to check out our awesome partners.)
6. "What is the raffle for?" Supporting animal charities is at the heart of Beer Paws. All raffle proceeds will be donated to local animal shelters and rescue organizations.