Join Beer Paws and Omaha Dog Bar for a pup-friendly pub and business crawl!
Join us for this very special RAIN OR SHINE event, which will include activities and specials at businesses in and around Midtown Crossing.
Attendees will collect passports at the check-in station (to be announced). Then you get to drink your way through Midtown Crossing with your pup!
This dog-friendly event will feature various bars, restaurants and shops with drink specials at each stop. Those who finish their passport will receive a FREE Beer Paws prize for your pup!
To access the discounts and deals at each location, you must purchase an official event passport. Purchasing in advance is recommended, although a limited amount of passports may be available at the event. Passport prices will go up as the event date gets closer.
Of course, dogs are encouraged to attend this event! Well-mannered and on-leash dogs only, please. One dog per person.
More Exciting Details TBA!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. "I don't have a dog, can I still come?" Yes, absolutely! In fact, you may even meet your future pup!
"Do I have to bring a dog to participate?" Of course not! Tickets are per person whether or not they bring a dog. Think about the health of your dog and how they would react in busy environments with lots of people and dogs. We want everyone to have a great time including your pups! If you (the hooman) are participating, you need a ticket.
2. "What if it rains?" This event is rain or shine! Plan accordingly for you and your pup.
3. "Where does it start? Where do I get my pawsport?" Closer to the event date, a general check-in location will be announced. Please check in there using the name your tickets were ordered under.
4. "How does this event work?" Once you have your pawsport, you choose which participating location you want to start your pup crawl with. Collect stamps by visiting the Beer Paws Pup Crawl volunteer and take part in the awesome deals specific for pup crawl participants. (You are not required to make a purchase at each location, we simply encourage you to check out our awesome partners.)
5. "What is the raffle for?" Supporting animal charities is at the heart of Beer Paws. All raffle proceeds will be donated to Nebraska Humane Society.
Dog(s) over 1 years old must be spayed or neutered. No dogs in heat.
Puppies must be older than 4 months and current on puppy vaccinations.
Dog(s) must be current on vaccinations including Bordatella and on flea/tick preventatives.
Dog(s) must be social and get along with other dogs.
All breeds are welcome that follow the above guidelines
All dogs must be accompanied by an owner/handler at all times.
Kindly clean up after your dog.