Join Beer Paws for a dog-friendly business crawl and patio pawty in the East Brookside neighborhood of Kansas City.
Join us for this very special RAIN OR SHINE event, which will include activities and specials at various East Brookside businesses and benefit local animal rescue organizations.
At least $5 from each ticket sold will be donated to a local animal rescue organization (TBA)! There will also be a raffle, with 100% of those proceeds donated.
To access the discounts and deals at each location, you must purchase an official event ticket. Purchasing in advance is recommended, although a limited amount of tickets may be available at the event. Prices will go up as we get closer to the event.
Of course, dogs are encouraged to attend this event! Well-mannered and on-leash dogs only, please. One dog per person.
Flying Horse Taproom
Brookside Wine & Spirits
Rockhill Vet Clinic
More Exciting Details TBA!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. "I don't have a dog, can I still come?" Yes, absolutely! In fact, you may even meet your future pup!
"Do I have to bring a dog to participate?" Of course not! Tickets are per person whether or not they bring a dog. Think about the health of your dog and how they would react in busy environments with lots of people and dogs. We want everyone to have a great time including your pups! If you (the hooman) are participating you need a ticket.
2. "What if it rains?" This event is rain or shine! Plan accordingly for you and your pup.
3. "Where does it start? Where do I get my ticket?" Start at the Beer Paws tent in the Flying Horse parking lot. This is where you will receive your ticket and swag. Please check in using the name your tickets were ordered under.
4. "Where do I park?" There is no specific parking lot. Park anywhere in the area that is convenient for you and wear good walking shoes.
5. "What is the raffle for?" Supporting animal charities is at the heart of Beer Paws. All raffle proceeds will be donated to local animal shelters and rescue organizations.